While there is no charge for DVDs during February, try some of our environmental documentaries, including:
- Tapped - a powerful portrait of the lives affected by the bottled water industry.
- Gasland - an examination of the controversial process of hydraulic fracking.
- Food, Inc. - an expose of how our nation's food supply is now controlled by a handful of corporations.
- Who Killed the Electric Car? - investigates the birth and death of the electric car.
- The Vanishing of the Bees - scientists and beekeepers puzzle over the disappearance of honeybees.
See the full Green DVDs list.