Are you buying a new car or looking for ways to make your current car and driving habits more environmentally friendly? Greener Cars is a great place to start.
To find the car that's best for you and for the environment, search their interactive database of 15,000 car models from 2000-2015, with ratings based on emissions and fuel economy.
Greener Cars top rated cars of 2015:
- Mercedes-Benz Smart Fortwo Elec. Drive Green Score = 61
- Fiat 500E Green Score = 59
- Chevrolet Spark EV Green Score = 59
- Toyota Prius C Green Score = 57
- Nissan Leaf Green Score = 57
- Volkswagen E-Golf Green Score = 56
- Kia Soul Electric Green Score = 55
Keep your car running green with these maintenance tips:
- Keep your tires properly inflated.
- Buy low-rolling-resistance replacement tires.
- Check your fuel economy every few weeks.
- Get a tune-up.
- Change the oil.
- Check your emission control system periodically.