Please Read Before Booking:
- Reservations may only be made 7 days or more in advance, no exceptions.
- Did you request enough time for your event? If your meeting is an hour, consider booking two hours to allow enough time for arrival and departure
- You must be present for the duration of the booking
- No food is permitted in the room. A fine of up to $200 may be charged and meeting room privileges revoked if food is present.
- You will incur a $25 fine for each additional 15 minutes after your scheduled end time
- You will be charged a $100 fine if you are still in the room after the Library closes
- Setup and equipment cannot be modified once a booking has been made
- Library meeting rooms may not be used for sale, advertising, solicitation, or promotion of any products or services. Admission or fees of any kind may not be charged