There are many ways to access library resources and services at home, including our wide selection of eBooks, audiobooks, entertainment, research tools, and of course, new virtual programs each month. If you need a temporary library card, you can fill out this form to get one by email.
Let us help
- Need a temporary library card? Fill out this form to get one by email
- Need help accessing your account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Need help accessing library digital resources? Email us at email@example.com
- Have general questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Want to get the latest library news? Sign up to get email from us to match your interests
- Need reading recommendations? Tell us what you like to read and our librarians will email you some.
Attend a Virtual Program
- Reserve a spot for our virtual library programs. We will continue to add more programs, so check back often.
Stream or Download our Digital Collections
eBooks, audiobooks, magazines & comics
TV & movies
- Hoopla: digital TV, movies, music, eBooks, and comics
- Kanopy: over 30,000 of the world’s best films, including award-winning documentaries, rare and hard-to-find titles, film festival favorites, indie, classic films, and world cinema.
- Kanopy Kids: unlimited streaming of movies and TV for younger viewers.
- Hoopla: Over 30,000 albums including chart-toppers, Broadway musicals, hard rock/metal, hip-hop/rap, folk, Latin, country, and more.
- Naxos Music Library: Classical, world, and jazz music.
Learn a new skill
- Lynda.com: Expert software video tutorial classes divided into short segments
- Gale Courses: Interactive, instructor-led online courses that run for six weeks. New sessions begin every month. Classes include Accounting Fundamentals, Microsoft Office, Health Care, and more.
- BrainHQ: Train your brain with these fun and challenging brain exercises created by neuroscientists. You can play BrainHQ games on your computer, or you can download the app and play on your mobile device.
- Mango Languages: Master a new language through courses crafted using conversational methodology. 70 world languages and dialects to choose from.
- CreativeBug: Choose from over 1,000 online art and craft classes with expert step-by-step instructions.
Get help with your resume or job search
- JobNow: Expert feedback from a resume or interview coach, and access to resume templates, interview tips, and more.
Get into research
Get live homework help and tutoring (All Ages)
- Brainfuse HelpNow: Live online homework help, skills building, writing assistance, and more from Brainfuse-certified tutors.
- Brainfruse LearnNow: Live tutoring and practice tests for ACT, SAT, AP, Civil Service, NCLEX, TOEFL, and more.
- Perform online research with any of our homework help eResources.
- See all eResources
Make reading even more fun
- TumbleBooks: Animated, talking picture books with fiction, non-fiction and world language titles, read-alongs (chapter books with sentence highlighting and narration but no animation). eBooks and eAudiobooks that you can view online or download for 90 days.
Staff-Suggested Online Resources
In addition to library resources, our staff compiled a list of some of their favorite online resources for learning, entertainment, and more.
- Events, education, gaming, entertainment, museums, and more
- Maker projects to try at home (with adult supervision)