The Digital Media Lab (DML) is an enclosed room with a green screen wall and outfitted with hardware and software designed to help users record, create, and edit digital recordings (audio, movie, images, etc.). If you wish to digitize your old media (vinyl records, film, slides, VHS, etc.), please book the Digitization Room.
Any cardholder in our system can schedule an appointment to use the Digital Media Lab up to 7 days in advance. We also accept same-day reservations Thursdays-Saturdays; call 847-272-2098 or visit us during our open hours. NOTE: we do not take appointment requests via email or voicemail message.
Appointments are 3 hours. Appointments are available at the following days and times:
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays: 10:30-1:30, 4:30pm-7:30pm
- Fridays & Saturdays: 10:30am-1:30pm
Times cannot be extended.
Limit 3 persons at the appointment. Limit one appointment per day, limit 2 appointments per week.
- Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 Audio Interface (2nd Generation)
- 8 MXL 990 Large Diagphram Condensor Microphones
- M-Audio Oxygen 88 Midi Keyboard
- KAT Percussion KTMP1 - Electronic Drum Pad w/ Kick Drum Trigger and Hi-Hat Controller
- Wacom Cintiq 13HD
- 2x 1/4" instrument cables
- 10X XLR Microphone cables
Adobe Creative Cloud Apps
- After Effects
- Animate (2019)
- Character Animator
- Dreamweaver (2019)
- Light Room Classic
- Media Encoder
- Premiere Pro
- Premiere Rush
- Adobe XD
Other Media Creation
- Ableton Live 10 Lite
- DaVinci Resolve
- Final Cut Pro
- Logic Pro X
- Pro Tools First (Free Account Required)
- Android File Transfer
- NTFS for Mac