Please Read Before Booking:
Note: Through mid-June, the Civic Room will not be available to be reserved while we undergo renovations. Once renovations are complete, it will again be available for patron use.
- Reservations may only be made 3 days or more in advance, no exceptions.
- Did you request enough time for your event? If your meeting is an hour, consider booking two hours to allow enough time for arrival and departure.
- You must be present for the duration of the booking.
- No food is permitted in the room. A fine of up to $200 may be charged and meeting room privileges revoked if food is present.
- You will incur a $25 fine for each additional 15 minutes after your scheduled end time.
- You will be charged a $100 fine if you are still in the room after the Library closes.
- Setup and equipment cannot be modified once a booking has been made.
- Admission or fees of any kind may not be charged.